Hobart’s Firm of the Future Forum will follow the half day program outlined below.
* If this seminar is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice then you should claim one CPD/CLE point per hour of attendance.
||Welcome & Introductions A better business model
- Professional service firms vs professional knowledge firms
- Four Assertions
||Cost Plus to Pricing on Purpose
- What & How clients buy
- Your Value Proposition: Quality, Price, Service & Intellectual Capital
- The 4 P’s of Marketing
- The 5 C’s of Value
- The 7 Purchase Risks
- 8 Steps to implementing Value Pricing
- Price Discrimination: good or evil?
||From Efficiency to Effectiveness
- The difference between Key Performance Indicators and Key Predictive Indicators
- How many KPIs does your firm need?
- Managing by Results vs. Managing by Means
- Increasing knowledge worker effectiveness
- The Seven Moral Hazards of Measurements
Q & A
Click Here for ticketing information