* If this seminar is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice then you should claim one CPD/CLE point per hour of attendance.
Program for Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane
As part of this Full Day Program, each attendee will also receive a copy of Ron Baker’s latest book Implementing Value Pricing.
||Welcome & Introductions Start with WHY
- People don’t buy what you do they buy why you do it
- The driver of all good things: Purpose
A better business model
- Professional service firms vs professional knowledge firms
- Four Assertions
||Cost Plus to Pricing on Purpose
- What & How clients buy
- Your Value Proposition: Quality, Price, Service & Intellectual Capital
- The 4 P’s of Marketing
- The 5 C’s of Value
- The 7 Purchase Risks
- 8 Steps to implementing Value Pricing
- Price Discrimination: good or evil?
||From Efficiency to Effectiveness
- The difference between Key Performance Indicators and Key Predictive Indicators
- How many KPIs does your firm need?
- Managing by Results vs. Managing by Means
- Increasing knowledge worker effectiveness
- The Seven Moral Hazards of Measurements
From Revenue to Profit
- Where does profit come from?
- Baker’s Law
- The 80/20 and 20/225 Rules–The Whale curve
From Capacity to Intellectual Capital
- Effective Project Management
- Killing the performance appraisal
After Action Reviews
Experiences & Stories from Firms Of The Future
- Australian professionals share their experiences and the benefits to their firms and their clients
Q & A
Click here for ticketing information
*** Please note *** Hobart’s forum will be an amended version of this Program. Click here to see Hobart’s forum details.